Areas of Expertise
The University team works directly with clients in the following areas:
- Brand Management
- Building Emotionally Healthy Organizations
- Business Improvement
- Business Plan Creation
- Change Management
- Company Initiative Campaigns
- Go-to-Market Strategies
- Leadership Pipeline Management
- Market Research
- Marketing to Women
- Metrics that Matter
- Operational Assessments and Cadence
- Portfolio Management
- Promotional/Advertising Campaigns
- Quality Lean/Six Sigma Process Rigor
- Strategic Planning
- Training Programs
Listed below are a few examples of client engagements:
- Rollout of a company-wide quality initiative, based on a Lean Six Sigma methodology, tailored specifically to the company's culture and business improvement needs.
- Conducting customer interviews to enhance overall company performance and serve as input for strategic planning purposes.
- Conducting post mortem analysis and follow-up regarding a merger to ensure hearts and minds of newly acquired employees are won.
- Facilitating employee surveys and focus groups to determine overall level of satisfaction, address problem issues, and serve as recruiting tool for talent.
- Institutionalizing a leadership supply and demand system, so that high performers are recognized and groomed, regrettable losses are minimized, and poor performers are addressed.
- Establishing a governance methodology that incorporates regular company reviews, as well as special sessions on deep dive discussions on people, strategy, product portfolio, and financials.
- Providing training to employees on key "how-to" techniques such as brainstorming, giving presentations, conducting root cause analysis, and change management.
- Development of high potential employees through training, coaching, growth opportunities and exposure to senior management.