Diversity & Inclusion
Harrison Street is committed to building an inclusive environment, which allows everyone to thrive by encouraging, supporting and celebrating everyone’s unique perspective. The goals of our investors, partners and colleagues are more readily realized when all our voices are heard
Diversifying our Talent Pipeline
Harrison Street has partnered with organizations that provide career exploration, internships, and networking opportunities for under-resourced and underrepresented backgrounds in the asset management industry.
PREA Foundation’s mission is to further the interests and values of the institutional real estate investment community by advancing industrywide diversity and inclusion.
Girls Who Invest is transforming the asset management industry by bringing more women into portfolio management and leadership.
America Needs You fights for economic mobility for ambitious, low-income, first-generation college students by providing transformative mentorship and intensive career development.
My Block, My Hood, My City provides youth in under-resourced communities, with new experiences, exposing them to possibilities beyond their own communities. Their mission is to help teenagers overcome the poverty and isolation they face, boosting educational attainment and opening them to opportunities that make a difference in their lives.
Inclusion: We prioritize creating an environment where employees feel valued, welcome and comfortable being who they are
Our comprehensive employee benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life, accidental death, disability and employee assistance plans
- 401(k) Plan with Harrison Street contribution
- Health, Dependent Care, and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Management training & employee development opportunities
- Annual Diversity & Inclusion training
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Summer Hours
- Health and wellness programming
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- A wellness room where employees can escape if they are feeling unwell, stressed, or for nursing mothers